“Critically review how the NHS reforms are aiming to improve health care delivered to local communities. Evaluate the usefulness and success of these changes to health and care delivery.”
This assignment is intended to assess the following learning outcomes:
4. Critically evaluate the changes to the NHS at the local level.
5. Work with health policy leaders and innovators
6. Review alternatives to traditional care delivery services.
7. Appreciate the role of health commissioners.
9. Use the web for information gathering and communication
Main topics of study:
Recent reforms to the National Health Service
Examples of health care changes in East London.
Coordination and integration of health care.
The commissioning of Health services
The role of the patient as a consumer of health care.
The role of the local council in providing health care and policy coordination.