Proteins are made up of chains of amino acids.
2. The body can manufacture all of the essential amino acids without taking them in from food
3. Vitamins are inorganic compounds that are required in small amounts for normal growth.
4. Water-soluble vitamins include the B-complex vitamins and vitamin C.
5. Some vitamins can be lost from food if the food is overcooked.
6. Minerals are not considered true nutrients.
7. You are drinking enough fluid if your urine is pale and almost colorless.
8. Insoluble fiber is not broken down by the digestive tract