Directions: Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your responses should include examples from the reading assignments, if possible. For each question, your response must be at least 100 words in length and utilize APA guidelines. Please visit the Academic Resource Center (ARC) for information about APA guidelines.
1. Differentiate among the 5 body cavities. Describe what organs are contained in each cavity.
2. List the divisions of the spinal column and specify the number of bones contained in each division. Also, indicate the importance of each division in the total construction of the body.
3. Define a plane of the body and then identify the 3 types of planes. Differentiate among the 3 types of planes by pointing out significant attributes that distinguish it from the others.
4. Distinguish between x-ray imaging and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Research the differences by using the textbook as a starting point and searching online resources. You may also utilize the LIRN Library for your research. Please visit the Academic Resource Center (ARC) for LIRN guidelines.
5. Why is it important to know the quadrants of the body?
6. What are the various components of a cell?