Heart and Peripheral Vascular System
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the heart and peripheral vascular system. Based on your findings, create a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
• Differences between the various causes of chest pain. Include the location, quality of pain, quantity of pain, chronology, associated manifestations, aggravating factors, and alleviating factors in your answer.
• A description of how to inspect the upper and lower extremities for skin turgor, color, temperature, and capillary refill.
• A description of heart and lung sounds observed during the health assessments.
• A brief explanation on how to palpate the brachial, radial, femoral, popliteal, posterior tibial, and dorsalis pedis for amplitude.
• An analysis of the significance of low or no amplitude.
• A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format for each patient encountered finding.
• A review of laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.