choose a family in your community and conduct a family health assessment essay style using the following questions below.
The questions are to be used as a guidelines and every one of them must be addressed in the essay. Short straight answer will not be accepted.
1. Family composition.
Type of family, age, gender and racial/ethnic composition of the family.
2. Roles of each family member. Who is the leader in the family? Who is the primary provider? Is there any other provider?
3. Do family members have any existing physical or psychological conditions that are affecting family functions?
4. Home (physical condition) internal and external environment; living situation (this must include financial information). Family support.
For example; working parents, children or any other member
5. How adequately have individual family members accomplished age-appropriate developmental tasks?
6. Do individual family member’s developmental states create stress in the family?
7. What developmental stage is the family in? How well has the family achieve the task of this and previous developmental stages?
8. Any family history of genetic predisposition to disease?
9. Immunization status of the family?