Develop a pamphlet to inform parents and caregivers about environmental factors that can affect the health of infants.
Use the “Pamphlet Template” document to help you create your pamphlet. Include the following:
1. Select an environmental factor that poses a threat to the health or safety of infants.
2. Explain how the environmental factor you selected can potentially affect the health or safety of infants.
3. Offer recommendations on accident prevention and safety promotion as they relate to the selected environmental factor and the health or safety of infants.
4. Offer examples, interventions, and suggestions from evidence-based research.
5. Provide readers with two community resources, a national resource, and a Web-based resource. Include a brief description and contact information for each resource.